Bed Bug Control
Infestation of Bed Bugs
Denton Pest Control is dedicated to helping you get rid of your bed bug problem. Bed bugs can cause many different health problems including skin rashes, diseases, and allergic reactions. It is imperative that bed bugs are removed quickly or else they will multiply very quickly and become much harder to deal with.
Houses can get bed bugs in a variety of ways such as:
- Bed bugs being brought inside on shoes, pets, clothes, luggage, etc.
- Used furniture that is brought home.
- bed bugs can travel easily through false ceilings and ductwork, so nearby dwellings such as adjacent apartments or office spaces that are infested can make your space become infested as well.
Treating bed bugs is very hard due to how well they hide and the fact that they are nocturnal insects. Bed bugs will often hide in dark crevices and will lay their eggs in the seams of fabric on your mattresses.
Signs of Infestation
- Finding bites after waking up in the morning
- Bloody spots on mattress or carpet
- Bug molts
If any of these signs are present, please don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Get Them Treated Fast
Dial (940) 202-2850 today! Contact us for our reliable pest treatment in the Denton, Texas area.