Denton Bed Bug TreatmentsDenton Pest Control is focused on treating Bed Bugs in the Denton, Texas area. Did you know that bed bugs can cause many different health problems including skin rashes, skin effects, emotional problems, and allergic symptoms?
Houses can become infested with bed bugs in a variety of ways such as:
- “Hitchhiking” on shoes, pets, clothes, luggage, and even people!
- Infested items brought in. These items can include furniture, clothing, stuffed animals, purses, sleeping bags, and more.
- Bed bugs can travel easily through false ceilings and duct work, so nearby dwellings that are infested such as adjacent apartments or office spaces can put your own area at risk.
- Wild animals such as bats and birds.
Treating Bed Bugs is not an easy process as bed bugs are incredibly elusive. They tend to be nocturnal, making them hard to find at times. They will often hide in dark crevices and their eggs will be nested in the seams of fabric or on mattresses. Signs of a bed bug infestation are:
- Bites on any skin exposed during sleep.
- Fecal spots
- Blood smears on sheets
If you suspect a bed bug infestation, Denton Pest Control can treat all your bed bug problems and provide bed bug solutions! Not all Tampa Bed Bug treatments are the same! Contact us at (940) 202-2850 today! No Risk! No Hassle! No Pressure! Contact us for Bed Bug Treatments in the Denton, Texas area today!